Spicy chicken nasi goreng
A fried rice dish from Indonesia with eggs, chicken, coriander and plenty of spicy Asian flavours
Add the paste to the wok with the chicken and cook through, adding a splash of water if it starts to stick. Tip in the rice and remaining soy sauce, then mix well to coat all the grains. Heat...
- Yield: Serves 2
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil Sunflower oilA variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as…
- 3 shallot Shallot shal-lotRelated to the onion (as opposed to being a younger version of it), shallots grow in clusters at… , sliced into thin rings
- 2 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp low-salt soy sauce Soy sauce soy sor-sAn Asian condiment and ingredient that comes in a variety of of varieties ranging from light to…
- 1 tbsp nasi goreng paste (we used Yeo's)
- 1 large skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 250g pouch cooked basmati rice (or 250g cooked and cooled basmati rice)
- 100g frozen pea
- coriander leaves, to serve
Related recipes like Spicy chicken nasi goreng
'Pepian Indio' is a Guatemalan sauce made with tomatoes, tomatillos, chayote and other vegetables, t...
Get Stuffed Cabbage Leaves with Paprika Tomato Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Give potatoes a boost with mustard - choose a waxy new potato, such as Charlotte or Pink Fir apple...
Give potatoes a boost with mustard choose a waxy new potato, such as Charlotte or Pink ... Roast for 30 35 mins until the mustard forms a golden crust. Toss gently in the tin and serve with the chicken. .... Mustard glazed roast new potatoes.