Make Ahead Lunch Wraps
These are a delicious make-ahead lunch to freeze as a handy lunch to bring to work! Just make, freeze, and then heat in the microwave for a very balanced meal.
Combine rice and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 35 to 40 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat, and cool. Place black beans and pinto...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups uncooked brown rice
- 4 cups water
- 4 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 16 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 pound shredded pepperjack cheese
Related recipes like Make Ahead Lunch Wraps
Make your own copycat lettuce wraps at home with this Asian-inspired lettuce wrap recipe. Just a few...
Make your own copycat lettuce wraps at home with this Asian inspired lettuce wrap ... Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each lettuce leaf; roll up.
Cake flour and whipped cream make this cake extremely light and tender. Fill with your favorite fro...
Cake flour and whipped cream make this cake extremely light and tender. ... Whipping Cream Pound Cake Recipe This recipe uses cake flour and margarine ...