Mary Berry's Christmas chutney
A perfect match for cheese and cold meats, and delicious in turkey sandwiches
Ladle the chutney into sterilised or dishwasher-clean jars (Kilner jars are ideal) and top with paper jam covers. Seal the jars while still hot. Leave to mature for at least a month in a cool...
- Yield: Makes about 2.5kg/6lb
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 900g tomato Tomato toe-mart-ohA member of the nightshade family (along with aubergines, peppers and chillies), tomatoes are in…
- 3 red peppers, 1 large aubergine and 1 green pepper Pepper pep-izAlso known as capsicums, bell peppers, sweet peppers or by their colours, for example red and… (total weight of about 900g/2lb)
- 700g onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , peeled and fairly finely chopped, by hand or in a food processor
- 4 fat cloves garlic Garlic gar-likPart of the lily, or alium, family, of which onions are also a member, garlic is one of the most… , crushed
- 350g granulated sugar
- 300ml/½pint white wine vinegar or distilled malt vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp paprika Paprika pa-preek-ahA spice that's central to Hungarian cuisine, paprika is made by drying a particular type of…
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
Related recipes like Mary Berry's Christmas chutney
"White chocolate chip pancakes are served warm with regular syrup and fresh berry syrup. Toss on som...
White chocolate chip pancakes are served warm with regular syrup and fresh berry syrup. Toss on some sliced fruit and a few more chips if you like!
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/89/b2/89b2f4d903627b2785dd0a6982f9423e's Spinach and Paneer...
Feb 11, 2017 Spinach and Paneer Turnovers with Mango Basil Chutney ... chutney: Put the basil, ginger, vinegar, cardamom, Five Spice Blend, chili, mango, ...