Spicy Chicken Bites
Green chiles add the right amount of heat to these cheesy chicken bites!
6 In the meantime, whisk together the remaining mayo, lime juice and taco seasoning. Serve chicken bites with this mayo-lime dipping sauce.
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise, divided
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
Related recipes like Spicy Chicken Bites
Easy and wonderful teriyaki marinade for barbeque or roasting. For a zestier marinade, use lime or l...
For a zestier marinade, use lime or lemon juice; for a milder version, use water. ... Teriyaki Marinade Recipe You needn't restrict yourself to chicken with this teriyaki marinade .... I put a pinch of crushed red pepper in it to give it a good punch. ... I used the orange juice as called for and found just a hint of the fruit taste in my ...