Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sonoma Coolers recipe from Guy Fieri
Directions Make two cocktails at once using this method: In a cockatil shaker, muddle the grapes and fresh basil . Then add the vodka, citrus juices, Orange Blossom Honey, ice to fill and shake....
- Yield: 2 drinks
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 8 Sonoma-variety grapes, plus more for garnishing
- 4 fresh basil leaves, plus more for garnishing
- 3 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces Meyer lemon juice
- 2 ounces Orange Blossom Honey Syrup, recipe follows
- California sparkling wine, as needed
- 1 ounce orange blossom honey
- 1 ounce water
Related recipes like Sonoma Coolers
Sliced oranges make a refreshing addition to this substantial salad - great for the lunchbox...
Toss through the couscous with the dressing, orange slices and watercress. You may also like. Mojo pork skewers with Cuban coolers. 5. (1 rating). Mojo pork ...
Keep things short and sweet with these tasty lamb skewers, perfect for the BBQ...
Recipe from Good Food magazine, July 2002 · BBC GoodFood ... Spiced lamb kebabs with pea & herb couscous. 5 .... Mojo pork skewers with Cuban coolers. 5.
This orange Mojo sauce is great for marinading meat - serve as a snack with cooling beer cocktails o...
Mojo pork skewers with Cuban coolers ... When ready to serve, thread the pork onto 18 pre soaked wooden skewers. ... Mediterranean fig & mozzarella salad.