Strawberry Pie III
The crust for this terrific pie is made with crumbled zwieback (twice-baked) toast which adds a wonderful texture to the finished pie. Its first layer is a sweetened cream cheese layer with whipped topping and mini marshmallows folded into it. The second is a chunky strawberry gelatin glaze. Chill the pie until it 's firm.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl mix together zwieback crumbs and white sugar. Stir in butter or margarine. Mix well and pat mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish....
- Yield: 18
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups crushed zwieback toast
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 2 cups strawberries, partially frozen
Related recipes like Strawberry Pie III
Get Tia Mowry's Arugula Salad with Candied Sunflower Seeds and Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe from Fo...
5 days ago To a blender, add the strawberry jam, sherry vinegar, lemon zest and juice, garlic, mustard, ... Arugula Salad with Olive Oil, Lemon, and Parmesan Cheese. Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence. Valentine's Day How Tos 4 Videos ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Strawberry Crepes with Caramel Sauce recipe from Sandra ...
Lay 1 crepe flat on serving plate and lightly spread 1 tablespoon chocolate spread, 1 tablespoon whipped topping, and 1/4 cup strawberry mixture. Roll crepe or ...