Sweet 'n Savory Chicken Sausage and Apple Pizza
The sweetness of apples is complemented with savory chicken-apple sausages, caramelized onion, cheese and peppery arugula.
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil over medium-high heat in large skillet. Add sausages. Cook about 3 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Transfer cooked...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 links chicken-apple sausages, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium sweet onion, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Apple Pie Filling
- 1 1/2 cups shredded provolone or Gouda cheese
- 3/4 cup lightly packed baby arugula
Related recipes like Sweet 'n Savory Chicken Sausage and Apple Pizza
Our quick video shows you an easy way to take two comfort-food classics and turn them into one incre...
It takes the layers of homey goodness from lasagna and fills them with all your ... beef, diced tomatoes, Mexican cheese, black beans, green peppers and onion. .... Favorite classic dishes like pizza, spaghetti, grilled cheese & tomato soup, ...
This sweet Irish potato candy combines a mashed potato and powdered sugar with a layer of peanut but...
This sweet Irish potato candy combines a mashed potato and powdered sugar with a layer of peanut butter in the middle. It is then rolled into a log and cut into ...
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!