Chocolate Crepes with Cranberry Sauce
With its unique flavor and festive look, this dessert has become a 'must' for Christmas at our house. It's an elegant addition to the dinner table.
In a bowl, whisk the pudding mix and 1 cup of milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; cover and chill. In a blender container, combine oil, eggs, vanilla, sugar, flour, cocoa, salt and...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups milk, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- CRANBERRY SAUCE:
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Related recipes like Chocolate Crepes with Cranberry Sauce
... 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt; 3 tablespoons honey; 1 pound nectarines,* ... Using a spoon, drop dough in 12 mounds onto the prepared baking sheet, ... Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl whisk together yogurt and honey. Top warm shortcakes with sliced nectarines; spoon sauce over all. ... Recipe Collections.
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less tha...
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less than half an hour! Serve over freshly boiled red potatoes for a ...
Get Oscar's Chocolate Box with Oscar's Chocolate Mousse Recipe from Food Network...
For the chocolate box: Chop up the chocolate until very fine. In a microwave safe bowl melt 2/3rd cup (5 ounces) of chocolate. Place in the microwave for 30 ...