Ina Garten's Guacamole
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Ina Garten's Guacamole recipe from Ina Garten
Directions Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl. Immediately add the lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, onion, garlic, salt and pepper...
- Yield: 3 cups
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 ripe hass avocados
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 8 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup small-diced red onion (1 small onion)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and small-diced
- Multigrain chips, for serving
Related recipes like Ina Garten's Guacamole
"Tropiguac is my spin on guacamole. Its zesty, tropical flavor is a great appetizer to serve on a ho...
0. Recipe by: nataleezfoodz. "Tropiguac is my spin on guacamole. Its zesty, tropical flavor is a great appetizer to serve on a hot day. Cucumber is optional, but it's ...
This warming aubergine chilli is low fat and 4 of your 5 a day. Serve up this smoky spiced supper wi...
This warming aubergine chilli is low fat and 4 of your 5 a day. Serve up this ... Homemade tortilla chips with guacamole & charred tomato salsa. 5. (1 rating).