Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to!
Place the onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, beer, and diced tomatoes in a slow cooker. Add taco seasoning, and stir to blend. Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, pressing...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 7 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 whole skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- crushed tortilla chips (optional)
Related recipes like Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
A spicy curry originally from Kerala, eaten with steamed ricecake (puttu), or savoury pancakes and b...
Add the oil directly to the pressure cooker and lightly fry the onion, ginger, garlic and tomato. Do this ... This should soften the chickpeas but not make it mushy.
A simple soup with amaranth to make a change but many seeds would work or simple small pasta like fr...
A simple soup with amaranth to make a change but many seeds would work or simple small pasta like fregola. It's nice and warming on a winter's night. And you can pretty much add in any ingredients lurking .... Indian winter soup. 4.666665.