Salad with Honey Dressing
No one will ever guess how quickly you put together this pretty, fresh-tasting salad with its simple dressing.
Directions Divide greens among six plates. Top with orange segments. In a small bowl, whisk the water, vinegar and honey. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 6 servings. Originally published as Salad...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 cups torn Boston or Bibb lettuce
- 2 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tarragon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
Related recipes like Salad with Honey Dressing
Roasted broccoli is the perfect base for a hearty winter salad. Toss with barley, spinach, feta, alm...