Pumpkin Pie Bars
These bars taste like a cross between pumpkin pie and pecan pie—yum! If you can't find butter cake mix, yellow cake mix works. —Sue Draheim, Waterford, Wisconsin
Directions Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat on medium speed until smooth. Pour into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with dry cake...
- Yield: 16 servings
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (29 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 package butter recipe golden cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Whipped topping, optional
Related recipes like Pumpkin Pie Bars
This is a wonderful spring time recipe or even a winter one! Best if served fresh....
... Custard Bars. 12. Lemon Rhubarb Bars Recipe Chopped rhubarb and coconut add layers of flavor and texture to ... 10. Rhubarb Shortbread Bars Recipe These dessert bars have a tart and sweet custard like ... profile image. Rate and ...