Risotto balls are stuffed with cheese, breaded and fried. The ooey gooey centers filled with delicious fontina cheese and fresh thyme add classic flavor to this Italian dish. A favorite of my family.
Place the wine and saffron in a cup or small bowl. Stir briefly, then let it sit. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion; cook and stir until transparent, about...
- Yield: 9
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pinch saffron threads, crushed
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups chicken broth, or as needed
- 3 cups Arborio rice
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound fontina cheese, cubed
- 2 cups plain dried bread crumbs
- 1 quart olive oil for frying
Related recipes like Arancini III
Squid can be slow cooked as well as flash-fried. Simmer in a Spanish-style paprika pot with new pota...
plus a little for the aïoli; 50ml dry white wine; 450g cherry vine tomato; 500g ... Mix the garlic, mayo and lemon juice, then set aside. ... Paella arancini bites. 0.
Trisha's Hot Corn Dip · Spice Cake with Ginger Glaze · Rosemary Roasted Potatoes · Ina's Chocolate Truffles .... When ready to make the arancini, remove the chilled risotto from the refrigerator ... Remove 1/2 cup of the sauce for the arancini, place in a small bowl and stir in the peas. ... Crab boiled Country Style Pork Ribs.