Persian Beef Kebabs
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Persian Beef Kebabs recipe from Aida Mollenkamp
Directions Trim any excess fat from the steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes, and place in a large nonreactive bowl. Place onion, garlic, lime juice, salt, pepper, and saffron or cumin, in a food...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 pounds sirloin steak
- 1 medium white onion, roughly chopped
- 5 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium lime, juiced (about 4 teaspoons)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pinches saffron (steeped a few minutes in 2 tablespoons boiling water) or 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 8 (12-inch) metal or wooden skewers, if wooden, soak in water for 15 minutes
- 8 medium Roma tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Lavash bread, for serving
- Plain yogurt, for serving
- Cilantro leaves, for serving
Related recipes like Persian Beef Kebabs
Savory, rich bacon and beef pair perfectly with beer, mustard, and red wine vinegar creating a well-...
Savory, rich bacon and beef pair perfectly with beer, mustard, and red wine vinegar creating a well rounded, complex flavor profile. The recipe comes together ...
"A classically easy chili recipe with four additional variations ranging from Cincinnati to Morocco....
Basic chili recipe with beef, tomatoes and kidney beans. ... Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro, pepitas (pumpkin seeds) and corn tortilla chips, as desired.