Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Banana Pudding recipe from Sandra Lee
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Put pudding packet contents into a glass bowl. Whisk in the milk. (To get milk very cold, put it in the freezer for 15 minutes). In a clean bowl, using...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups very cold milk
- 1 cup very cold heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups (about 1/3 box) vanilla wafers
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, for garnish
Related recipes like Banana Pudding
This is a quick pie that tastes like it took hours. Shredded coconut is folded into vanilla pudding ...
This is a quick pie that tastes like it took hours. Shredded coconut is folded into vanilla pudding and whipped topping, and then spooned into a graham cracker ...