Baked Three-Bean Casserole
Here's a recipe perfect for large get-togethers because it can be easily doubled for a big crowd!—Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
Directions In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly....
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 75 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (16 ounces) maple-cured bacon baked beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
Related recipes like Baked Three-Bean Casserole
"Sweet potatoes have been a holiday staple for many years and score 101 next to the regular white po...
Buttery sweet potatoes are topped with coconut and pecans in this sweet potato streusel casserole that will be a staple at Thanksgiving.