Pineapple Ham and Rice
'As a parent of two teens with completely different tastes in food, I find it's a challenge to cook something that they'll both enjoy,' relates Donald Courtney of Farmington Hills, Michigan. 'I created this casserole to use up leftovers, and it turned out to be one of their favorites.'
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
Related recipes like Pineapple Ham and Rice
Rice combined with cheese and veggies create this colorful and tasty side dish....
97. Fish Tacos Recipe Beer battered cod are the star of these fresh and tasty fish .... I did add more green chili peppers because I love them. ... 1/16/2011. Made this rice to go with grilled pork steaks for a dinner with extended family. Everyone ...