Basic Pizza Crust
My aunt shared this recipe quite a few years ago. I like to double the recipe and keep one baked crust in the freezer for a quick snack or meal later.
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the oil, sugar, salt and 1-1/2 cups flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a firm dough. Turn onto a floured...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees to 115 degrees)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Pizza toppings of your choice
Related recipes like Basic Pizza Crust
This is a simple combination of ground sausage and apple pie filing baked in a pie, topped with Ched...
Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and combine with apple pie filling. Transfer to pie crust and top ...