Chicken Soup With Black Beans and Corn
A chicken soup with a Southwestern flair - this one includes black beans and corn, and is seasoned with cumin, chili powder, and fresh cilantro. Serve with Monterey Jack cheese and fresh lime wedges.
Prepare Fast Chicken Soup Base. Bring to a simmer. Add these, then simmer until tender, 10-20 minutes: 2 16-ounce cans black beans, drained; 1 10-ounce package frozen corn; 1 14.5-ounce can...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 recipe Fast Chicken Soup Base
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stemmed, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- tortilla chips
- grated Monterey Jack cheese
- fresh lime wedges
Related recipes like Chicken Soup With Black Beans and Corn
A superhealthy salad that counts as 3 of your 5-a-day and is low fat - great for al fresco eating...
Cannellini bean, cherry tomato & red onion salad ... Rinse and drain the beans and mix with the tomatoes, onion and vinegar. ... Slow cooked summer blush. 5.