Smoked sausages, colorful vegetables, and pineapple chunks in a savory-sweet sauce create a Hawaiian-inspired dish to be served over plenty of hot cooked rice.
Bring rice and 2 cups water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Place sausages...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups white rice
- 4 cups water
- 12 ounces country-style smoked link sausage
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup diagonally sliced celery, 1 inch thick
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple rings in juice, cubed and juice reserved
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Related recipes like Hawaiian
This perfect summer twist on a barbeque favorite will make you feel like you are beach side. Serve w...
Combine the beef, 1/2 cup coconut, cilantro, egg, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, ... Cilantro Burgers Recipe A flavorful grilled burger with cheese and cilantro on ... Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers Recipe Sharp, creamy blue cheese wrapped .... I definitely recommend the hawaiian bread, I made little sliders with the rolls.