Orange-Angel Jelly Roll
I came up with this dessert just in time for Easter. Everyone agreed the flavor reminded them of orange creamsicles. It was a definite hit! —Michelle Tokarz, Newport, Michigan
Directions Line a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan with waxed paper; grease the paper and set aside. Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions; spread evenly into prepared pan....
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 drop red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- Additional confectioners' sugar and orange curls
Related recipes like Orange-Angel Jelly Roll
Get Braised Fennel and Line-Caught Lagoon Fish Recipe from Food Network...
Cut each fennel bulb into 4 slices. Place the fennel bulbs in a large pan over medium heat. Add the salt, sugar, saffron, grapefruit juice and orange juice to the ...