Sun-dried tomato and cannellini bean dip with a hint of rosemary and garlic is a delightful, Mediterranean-inspired appetizer or spread.
Blend cannellini beans, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, rosemary, garlic, chile-garlic sauce, and honey together in a food processor or blender until smooth. Gradually...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chile-garlic sauce (such as sriracha)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon water, or as needed (optional)