This pretty rolled steak never fails to impress. Pecans add crunch to the cheesy stuffing. Rosemary and thyme subtly flavor the meat.
Flatten steak to 1/4-in. thickness. In a bowl, combine the pineapple juice, Worcestershire sauce, onion, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Pour half of the marinade into a resealable plastic...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3/4 pound beef flank steak
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 4 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 4 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Related recipes like Cheese
A little like a quiche, a little like a pie--and the best of both. This easy crustless quiche is mad...
This easy crustless quiche is made with zucchini, baking mix, and Parmesan cheese. ... A quick and yummy combination of zucchini, refrigerated crescent rolls ...
This is so good we'd be surprised if this chicken fillet recipe doesn't become a firm favourite. Sav...
Place on a baking tray and roast for 15 mins or until the mushrooms are softened ... Leek, mushroom & goat's cheese strudels .... I served it with new potatoes, ratatouille and a green salad. ... the same boursin/pesto mix to stuff a large field mushroom, and that too was delicious. .... Feta stuffed mushrooms with mustard slaw.
Watch everyone's eyes light up when you bring out this fantastic cake, made to look like a giant-siz...
Stack cake layers on plate, filling with cream cheese mixture. ... OREO Triple Layer Chocolate Pie Recipe Refrigerated pies are perfect when you need a ...