Easy Holiday Cutout Cookies
Let your imagination roam when you decorate these delicious cookies with family and friends!
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, melted butter, flour and egg until soft dough forms. Roll dough on floured surface to about 1/4 inch thick. Cut with cookie cutters....
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (1 pound 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Betty Crocker® decorating icing (assorted colors, as desired)
- Betty Crocker® decorating gels (assorted colors, as desired)
- Betty Crocker® green and yellow decorating sugars
Related recipes like Easy Holiday Cutout Cookies
This fresh and easy open-face melt is made with avocado, mushrooms, almonds, and tomato. Ready in mi...
This fresh and easy open face melt is made with avocado, mushrooms, ... The classic BLT gets the California treatment with the addition of ripe .... Perfect Fried Chicken .... what a great vegetarian sandwich! too bad I'm a downright carnivore, I added some microwavable chicken strips and substituted some extra virgin olive ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Heros recipe from Sara's Secrets...
Get this all star, easy to follow Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Heros recipe ... Chicken and Mixed Vegetable Quesadillas with Artichokes, Mushrooms, and ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from Nigella Lawson...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from ... in the sugar a spoonful at a time until the meringue is stiff and shiny.