Pork and Shrimp Spring Roll (Goi Cuon) with Peanut Sauce (Nuoc ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pork and Shrimp Spring Roll (Goi Cuon) with Peanut Sauce (Nuoc Leo) recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Place the pork tenderloin in a bowl with the shallot, garlic, fish sauce, sugar, black pepper, and oil, if using, and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate, turning...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Vietnamese fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Peanut or olive oil, optional
- 1/2 pound fine rice vermicelli (bun)
- 12 (10-inch) rice paper wrappers (banh trang)
- 1 pound boiled shrimp, sliced in 1/2 lengthwise
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise and then thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 1/2 cups thinly shredded romaine lettuce
- 48 mint leaves
- 24 cilantro sprigs
- 48 Thai basil leaves
- 1 carrot, cut into julienne
- Peanut Sauce, (Nuoc Leo), recipe follows
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chicken stock or water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red Thai chile pepper, seeded and thinly sliced, optional
- Sriracha sauce, for garnishing, optional
Related recipes like Pork and Shrimp Spring Roll (Goi Cuon) with Peanut Sauce (Nuoc ...
Get Robin Miller's Linguine with Clam Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Get Robin Miller's Linguine with Clam Sauce Recipe from Food Network. ... Easy Linguini with Clam Sauce (05:34) ... Linguine with Chicken Ragu. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis ... pasta (3); pepper (4); red pepper (3). sauce ( 10); all ...
Crispy vegetable fritters with tangy dip that everyone will love - perfect as a summer BBQ side...
For the relish, soften the onion, peppers, ginger, garlic and chilli in the oil in a large saucepan. ... Prawn, mango & spring onion pakoras ... Shallot tarte tatin.
If your kids have a thing about 'fishy' food, try calling salmon 'pink fish' and try out these delic...
Pink fishballs in spicy lentil gravy .... The fish balls have a lovely texture and lentils really add something to the sauce. ... Spicy chorizo with lentils & beetroot.