Pork 'N' Veggie Packets
"I love the flavor of grilled food, especially these no-mess pork packets with their delicious sesame and ginger sauce," writes Andrea Bolden of Unionville, Tennessee. "Since the doctor put...
Directions Divide the pork, broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, green pepper and onions evenly among four pieces of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Combine the soy sauce,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), sliced
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Hot cooked rice, optional
Related recipes like Pork 'N' Veggie Packets
Vietnamese and Chinese flavors meld together in this fragrant marinade of fish sauce, lemon grass, g...
We call it Vietnamese/Chinese because the fish sauce is from Vietnamese cuisine and 5 spice powder from Chinese cuisine. It is our ... If you buy your pork chops from an Asian market, let them know what you're cooking. .... profile image.