Fiesta Lime Parmesan Halibut
A seasoned bread crumb and Parmesan cheese crust is baked on top of halibut steaks in this yummy fish dinner.
Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Season halibut steaks with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon lime-flavored seasoning blend. Arrange the halibut steaks on a baking dish. Place...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 (6 ounce) halibut steaks
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon lime-flavored salt-free seasoning blend (such as Mrs Dash® Fiesta Lime Seasoning), or to taste
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon lime-flavored salt-free seasoning blend (such as Mrs Dash® Fiesta Lime Seasoning)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or as needed
Related recipes like Fiesta Lime Parmesan Halibut
Get Low Carb Sausage & Spinach Lasagna Casserole Recipe from Food Network...
A grown-up summer drink with a pleasantly bitter bite...
A grown up summer drink with a pleasantly bitter bite, from BBC Good Food. ... 2 days ahead and chilled. Pour into a big jug with lots of ice and the lime slices, and top up with soda water. Serve with a shot of vodka or rum, if you like. Recipe from Good Food magazine, July 2011 ... Mascarpone & marmalade ice cream. 4.4.
This summer picnic-salad recipe mixes corn, tomato, and avocado in a simple lime dressing for a deli...
This summer picnic salad recipe mixes corn, tomato, and avocado in a simple lime ... A quick and easy salad with rotini pasta and vegetables. ... Summer Anytime Crisp Corn Salad Recipe This bright and colorful salad is perfect for picnics ...