Spaghetti with Clams
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spaghetti with Clams recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
Directions In a large pot, bring to a boil 6 quarts of salted water. Add pasta, stirring constantly in the beginning to prevent it from sticking together. Cook until al dente, about 8 minutes....
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound dried spaghetti
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 5 to 7 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 pounds Manila clams, scrubbed clean
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced into small cubes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, zested, for garnish
Related recipes like Spaghetti with Clams
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh oregano and parsley. Because the me...
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh oregano and parsley. Because the meatballs are cooked in the sauce, they are tender and ...
Get everyone to help rolling meatballs and you'll soon have one supper on the table and another in t...
Stir in the basil leaves, if using, spoon out any portions for freezing, then add the cooked meatballs to the pan to keep warm while you boil the spaghetti. Spoon ...
This quick and easy recipe for spicy spaghetti sauce shows you how to cook and shred spaghetti squas...
This quick and easy recipe for spicy spaghetti sauce shows you how to cook and ... Pesto Spaghetti Squash Recipe Baked spaghetti squash is combined with ...