Pork and Shiitake Mushroom Ragu
Pork and shiitake mushrooms are simmered in a garlic tomato sauce in this paleo-friendly ragu; serve with sauteed vegetables or spinach.
Season pork with kosher salt and pepper. Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add oil. Stir pork into the hot oil and cooking, turning often with tongs, until pork is evenly browned,...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 3 Hour 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder (Boston Butt) roast, cut into chunks
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (28 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste, or more to taste
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, sliced
Related recipes like Pork and Shiitake Mushroom Ragu
Get Herb Mesa's Pork Medallions with Beans and Rice and Mushy Peas Recipe from Food Network...
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/0c/be/0cbe4bc6e48014cf92b83275100700b1's Dirty Rice Stuffed...
Dirty Rice Stuffed Collards ... 1/2 pound pork sausage, casing removed ... If there are any remaining leaves you can chop them up and add to the sauce.
Venison roast slow cooked with onion, creamy mushroom soup, a dab of this and a spice of that. Simpl...
Venison roast slow cooked with onion, creamy mushroom soup, a dab of this and a spice of that. ... I used 2 venison steaks and 2 tenderloins I had lying around.