Christmas Tree Decorations
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Christmas Tree Decorations recipe from Nigella Lawson
Directions Florist's ribbon or wire, for hangingSpecial equipment: Set of Christmas cuttersPreheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C). Place the butter and sugar in a clean bowl and mix...
- Yield: 30 decorations
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 1/2 ounces (100 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 1/2 ounces (100 grams) soft dark sugar
- 10 1/2 ounces (300 grams) plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 to 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large free-range eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons clear honey
- For the icing and trimmings
- 10 1/2 ounces (300 grams) instant royal icing sugar (made to packet instructions)
- 3 tablespoons water
- Gold or silver sugar balls or sprinkles
Related recipes like Christmas Tree Decorations
Get the kids to help create this winter wonderland - just make sure you have enough Smarties to nibb...
Dec 21, 2007 500g white ready to roll icing; green food colouring paste; 200g icing sugar, plus extra for dusting; 2 Christmas tree cutters, about 5cm and ...
Summer's bounty of fresh figs from the tree can be preserved in a delicious golden syrup flavored wi...
... fresh figs from the tree can be preserved in a delicious golden syrup flavored ... Fresh Fig Freezer Jam Recipe Homemade fig jam can be made without any ...