Tuna Cakes with Mustard Mayo
These patties take the cake! Canned tuna is the surprise ingredient in these veggie-packed rounds. If you'd like, add more zip to the creamy mustard-mayo sauce with prepared horseradish. —Taste...
Directions In a large bowl, combine the eggs, 2 tablespoons parsley and seafood seasoning. Stir in the tuna, bread crumbs and carrot. Shape into eight patties. In a large skillet, brown patties...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon 2% milk
Related recipes like Tuna Cakes with Mustard Mayo
Get Spice Double Rubbed Rib Eye Steak Served with Ruedas de Fuego Recipe from Food Network...
Toast and grind the cumin, coriander, fennel, and mustard seeds. Combine these with the ... Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon Chipotle Sauce.