Fish Fillets with Dill and Tangerine
Tantalizing aromas waft from the packets when they are opened, with a promise of the big flavor that will follow. Make it easy on yourself - assemble and refrigerate the packets the day before.
In a 1-cup glass measure, combine 3 tablespoons oil, the vinegar, onions, dill, and tangerine peel; set aside. Cut fish into 4 equal pieces. Pull out any bones with pliers or tweezers. Cut...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 tablespoons Safeway SELECT Verdi Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Safeway SELECT Verdi White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon shredded tangerine peel
- 1 1/2 pounds sea bass or halibut fillets, about 1 inch thick
- Cooking parchment or foil
- 2 teaspoons Lucerne Sweet Cream Butter, melted
- Salt and pepper
Related recipes like Fish Fillets with Dill and Tangerine
Get Spinach Salad with Smoked Trout and Tart Apple Recipe from Food Network...
Get Spinach Salad with Smoked Trout and Tart Apple Recipe from Food Network. ... 2 smoked trout (about 8 ounces), skin and bones discarded and fish
Get Gran Fritto di Pesce (Mixed Fry of Fish) Recipe from Food Network...
Get Gran Fritto di Pesce (Mixed Fry of Fish) Recipe from Food Network. ... scallops, half the whitebait, half the rock shrimp, 6 oysters, 2 sole and 2 blow fish tails.
Whip up a tasty exotic dish that is indigenous to South East Asia in less than an hour! This dish is...
Crush 3 cloves of garlic and 2 pieces of ginger, and place them into the ... a serving platter, and garnish with cilantro, green onion, cucumber and tomato. ... Recipe Use this sweet and spicy blend of fruit preserves, horseradish. Henry Bain Sauce. 7. Choctaw Catfish Recipe Catfish fillets are coated with a steak seasoning ...