Chef John's Blackberry Buckle
Chef John's classic recipe for blackberry buckle is the perfect rustic summer dessert for the hot summer months.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Stir blackberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; let rest, 15 to 20 minutes. Whisk flour, 3/4 cup sugar, almond...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 5 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 7 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, or to taste
Related recipes like Chef John's Blackberry Buckle
Get Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe Recipe from Food Network...
Get Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe Recipe from Food Network. ... This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional. It has not been tested for home use. Recipe ... Homemade Roasted Tomato Soup. Recipe courtesy of ...
I won the Jersey & Guernsey Nation's Favourite Dairy Recipe competition with my favourite recipe, tr...
For the Ginger Fudge Shortcake; Cream Jersey & Guernsey butter and sugar, work in ... Chunky fudge & coffee ripple ice cream ... Pear & blackberry crostata. 0 .