Strawberry Panna Cotta with Strawberry Compote
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Strawberry Panna Cotta with Strawberry Compote recipe from Sara's Secrets
Directions Make panna cotta: Blend strawberries, buttermilk, and sugar in a blender until very smooth. Pour through a very fine sieve into a medium bowl, pressing hard on solids and scraping...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 cups sliced strawberries (1 pound)
- 1 3/4 cups well-shaken low-fat buttermilk
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin, from less than 2 (1/4-ounce) envelopes
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries (preferably small; 3/4 pound), trimmed
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons superfine granulated sugar
- Special equipment: 6 (6-ounce) stainless-steel or ceramic molds
Related recipes like Strawberry Panna Cotta with Strawberry Compote
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Panna Cotta with Caramel Sauce recipe from Dave Lieberman...
Get this all star, easy to follow Panna Cotta with Caramel Sauce recipe from Dave ... Turn out the panna cotta forms onto serving plates. ... Forget Jello Shots!
This recipe for a stunning vegetarian Christmas alternative, can easily be reduced or increased to m...
Squash & sage pithivier. 4. (4 ratings). Squash & sage pithivier .... Individual strawberry & almond tarts. 4.333335. (3 ratings). Individual strawberry & almond ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Classic Cheesecake recipe from Food Network Kitchen...
Get this all star, easy to follow Classic Cheesecake recipe from Food Network Kitchen. ... Filling: 2 pounds cream cheese, at room temperature; 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar; 1 1/4 cups ... It has intense vanilla bean flavor in a convenient paste form. ..... I usually make a fruit topping of some sort (strawberry, cherry, blueberry) ...