Cherry Pineapple Cabana Dump Cake
Shredded coconut and macadamia nuts give this surprisingly simple cherry pineapple cake a delicious island flavor.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking pan. In the prepared baking pan, layer undrained crushed pineapple, then LUCKY LEAF Cherry Fruit Filling. Sprinkle dry cake...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Regular or Premium Cherry Fruit Filling
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 (7 ounce) package shredded coconut*
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts**
Related recipes like Cherry Pineapple Cabana Dump Cake
Packed with almonds, both ground and whole, and fed with raisiny PX sherry, this is intensely fruity...
Packed with almonds, both ground and whole, and fed with raisiny PX sherry, this is an intensely fruity but not overly rich cake, from BBC Good Food.