These Asian-inspired chopped steak tacos are served with a cucumber and carrot slaw in ginger, soy and orange dressing.
In a mixing bowl, combine chopped steak and teriyaki marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the ginger, sesame seeds, orange juice, soy sauce...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 4 Mission® Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 8 ounces sirloin steak, chopped into 1x1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1/2 cup cucumber, grated
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
Related recipes like Asian Tacos
Look for crema, the Mexican version of sour cream, in Mexican markets or the international aisle of ...
Shredded Chicken Tacos with Mango SalsaRecipe. Photo: Justin ... Serves 4 ( serving size: 2 tacos) .... Crunchy Jerk Tacos with Watermelon Mango Salsa.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Fish Tacos recipe from Aida Mollenkamp...
Get this all star, easy to follow Fish Tacos recipe from Aida Mollenkamp. ... Fish tacos consisting of fish, lettuce, salsa and sometimes a slaw or creamy dressing are known to have originated in the .... Fish Tacos With Watermelon Salsa.