Kevin Rathbun's Shrimp and Corn Salad with Basil
A colorful array of fresh corn kernels, minced red onion and cherry tomatoes are dressed in a lime vinaigrette and topped with spicy grilled shrimp.
Heat the oil in a medium size pan and saute corn and red onions until tender. Transfer corn mixture to a stainless bowl and add cut tomatoes and put aside. Mix olive oil, lime juice, SPLENDA(r)...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels
- 3/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Related recipes like Kevin Rathbun's Shrimp and Corn Salad with Basil
Get Indian Split Pea Soup with Seared Shrimp and Fresh Tomato Relish Recipe from Food Network...
Anyone can make this simple, old-fashioned, and tasty appetizer of celery sticks stuffed with a crea...
Stuff full of goodies, bake and enjoy! Salad Stuffed Shells. Portable pasta salad! Stuffed Tomatoes with Grits and Ricotta. A zesty tomato appetizer!