Slow-Cooker Spicy Black Bean Soup
Slow cook Progresso® chicken broth with black beans for a spicy soup that’s perfect for dinner.
3 With slotted spoon, remove 2 cups bean mixture to medium bowl; mash with potato masher to desired consistency. Return mixture to slow cooker; stir to combine. Garnish individual servings...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 4 cans (15 oz each) seasoned black beans, undrained
- 6 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from two 32-oz cartons)
- 2 cups chopped onions (2 large)
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (1 medium)
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeño chiles, seeded, chopped
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (from 7-oz can), chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Spicy Black Bean Soup
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...