Slow-Cooker Zesty Black Bean Soup
Looking to spice up a meatless dinner? Try this recipe for slow-cooker soup packed with black beans, vegetables and spicy seasonings.
4 Serve soup topped with sour cream and cilantro.
- Yield: 9
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 cups dried black beans (1 pound), sorted and rinsed
- 10 cups water
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Sour cream, if desired
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Zesty Black Bean Soup
A smooth blended vegetable soup with blue cheese that's as good for a comforting meal as it is for a...
A smooth blended vegetable soup with blue cheese that's as good for a comforting meal as it is for a dinner party starter, from BBC Good Food. ... a few lumps to remain. Season with black pepper and serve. ... Asparagus soup with tartines. 3.75 .... Courgette, pea & pesto soup ... Marinated beetroot with grilled goat's cheese.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Smoked Sardine Caesar with Salumi and Pan-Croutons recipe from Amy...
Get this all star, easy to follow Smoked Sardine Caesar with Salumi and ... 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice ... Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper ... For the dressing, combine the clove of grated garlic and the smoked sardines in a ...