Greek Meatball Stew
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Greek Meatball Stew recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Put the chicken broth and tomatoes in a large Dutch oven or pot, cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, put the onion, olives, mint, oregano and pumpkin pie...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 1/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 14 -ounce cans diced fire-roasted tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh mint, dill or a combination
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pumpkin pie spice or allspice
- 2 thick slices sandwich bread, torn into pieces
- 12 ounces ground beef chuck
- 1 14 -ounce can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Juice of 1 lemon
Related recipes like Greek Meatball Stew
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/82/10/8210d5432e746010c3ef28f8d3178435's Tuscan Beef Stew w...
2 pounds stew beef (boneless chuck), excess fat trimmed, cut into 1 inch cubes ... Polenta: 1 tablespoon olive oil; 4 cups vegetable stock or broth; 1 cup instant ...
"An easy, filling snack that is versatile and easily customized. Using plastic wrap saves your hands...
These simple onigiri, Japanese rice balls stuffed with tuna, are a filling, ... Arangini (Italian Rice Balls) Recipe Crispy meatball sized appetizers with deep fried ...