Moroccan chicken with sweet potato mash
Fragrant, tender chicken and creamy sweet potato mash makes a comforting and low-fat midweek meal
Mash the potatoes with 1 tbsp oil and season. Thickly slice each chicken breast and stir the coriander through the sauce. Serve the chicken and sauce over mash.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1kg sweet potatoes Sweet potato sweet po-tate-toeSweet potatoes have a creamy texture and a sweet-spicy flavour that makes them ideal for savoury… , cubed
- 2 tsp ras-el-hanout, or a mix of ground cinnamon and cumin
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 1 onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , thinly sliced
- 1 fat garlic clove, crushed
- 200ml chicken stock
- 2 tsp clear honey
- juice ½ lemon Lemon le-monOval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- handful green olives Olive ol-liv Widely grown all over the Mediterranean, where they've been cultivated since biblical times… , pitted or whole
- 20g pack coriander, leaves chopped
Related recipes like Moroccan chicken with sweet potato mash
"I only eat Paleo these days and sometimes it's hard to find recipes that are fast and easy to make....
Looking for a hearty dinner? Then check out this delicious chicken served with chipotle Alfredo sauc...
2: cups uncooked penne pasta (6 oz). 1: tablespoon olive oil. 1: lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch pieces. 2: cloves garlic, finely chopped.
"These hearty, dude-pleasing nachos are bursting with flavor. The combination of the crunchy tortill...
Shredded cooked chicken is tossed in a spicy blend of hot sauce and blue cheese dressing in this cheesy, ... Healthier Restaurant Style Buffalo Ch.. ... Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe and Video Make hot wings that taste like ...