Sweet Apple Fritters
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sweet Apple Fritters recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Whisk together the flour, confectioners' sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, salt and nutmeg in a large bowl. Pour in the cider and vanilla extract, and whisk to make a smooth...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dredging
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, plus more for dusting
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling cider
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 3 tart cooking apples, such as Granny Smith, Gravenstein, Honeycrisp or Braeburn
- Cinnamon sugar, for dusting, optional
Related recipes like Sweet Apple Fritters
"I only eat Paleo these days and sometimes it's hard to find recipes that are fast and easy to make....
"Taste the tropics in minutes with the flavors of banana, apple, mango and creamy French Vanilla in ...
... apple, mango and creamy French Vanilla in this delicious Apple Mango Madness smoothie! ... Chocolate Banana Soy Smoothie ... Peanut Butter Soy Shake.
Lemon and blueberry are one of my favorite flavor combos. They really pop in this yummy sweet-tart c...
Lemon and blueberry are one of my favorite flavor combos. They really pop in this yummy sweet tart cake. —Charlene Chambers, Ormond Beach, Florida.
Brown sugar caramelizes the pork chops giving them a sweet flavor and crispy exterior....
Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Lemon Caper Sauce. Brown sugar caramelizes the pork chops giving them a sweet flavor and crispy exterior. Better Homes and ...