Chicken & Rice Salad with Peanut Sauce
It doesn't get much speedier when using cooked rice and chicken. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes if you can take the extra heat. —Sherri Melotik, Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Directions Prepare rice according to package directions; remove to a large bowl. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the peanut sauce, oil and water until blended; set aside. Add the coleslaw...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 packages (8.8 ounces each) ready-to-serve long grain rice
- 2/3 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup torn cilantro leaves
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
Related recipes like Chicken & Rice Salad with Peanut Sauce
This colorful spicy side dish goes perfect with kabobs, especially with cherry tomatoes; the color c...
Indonesian Spiced Rice 3 .... This easy fried rice goes with just about any entrée. ... Onion Rice Recipe Simple and versatile rice side dish that everyone loves!
Want to take your brownies from hum drum to WOW? All it takes is a simple caramel sauce and a sprink...
Want to take your brownies from hum drum to WOW? All it takes is a simple caramel sauce and a sprinkle of Morton(R) Coarse Sea Salt added to your favorite ...