Crab Lasagna Roll-Ups
With their creamy filling and delicate crab flavor, these roll-ups are simply satisfying. "I serve this quick and easy dish at my cafe all the time," relates Fran Rodgers, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin....
Directions In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add crab; mix well. Place about 1/3 cup on each noodle; roll up. Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) no-salt-added tomato sauce
Related recipes like Crab Lasagna Roll-Ups
These tempting bars are like a cookie bar and a popcorn ball all rolled into one. MORE+ LESS-...
Crust. 1: roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies Save $. 4: Nature Valley™ oats 'n honey crunchy granola bars (2 pouches from 8.9 oz box), crushed* Save $ .... as I hoped. Popcorn got a little chewy and made it feel stale.
These stuffed chillies are packed with flavour, great for spicing up a party menu...
For the chillies. 175g raw prawn ... Piri piri prawn wrap. 2.5. (2 ratings) .... Wrap it, roll it, serve it in a burger bun… not only is stuffing one of the best parts of a.