Whole-Wheat Spaghetti With Shrimp And White Beans Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Whole-Wheat Spaghetti With Shrimp And White Beans recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook as the label directs. Reserve 2/3 cup cooking water, then drain.Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 14 -ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 jarred cherry peppers or pepperoncini, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Grated zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
Related recipes like Whole-Wheat Spaghetti With Shrimp And White Beans Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Heros recipe from Sara's Secrets...
Get this all star, easy to follow Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Heros recipe ... Chicken and Mixed Vegetable Quesadillas with Artichokes, Mushrooms, and ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from Nigella Lawson...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from ... in the sugar a spoonful at a time until the meringue is stiff and shiny.