Grilled Steak with Green Beans, Tomatoes and Chimichurri Sauce ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Steak with Green Beans, Tomatoes and Chimichurri Sauce recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Place a double layered piece of heavy-duty foil on a tray or cutting board; fold and gather edge to form a rim. Toss the green beans and tomatoes on foil with 1 tablespoon olive...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for grill grates
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 strip steaks (about 1-inch thick), about 1 1/2 pounds total, trimmed of excess fat and halved
- Chimichurri sauce, recipe follows
- 1/2 small garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs, such as parsley, mint and cilantro
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Related recipes like Grilled Steak with Green Beans, Tomatoes and Chimichurri Sauce ...
Our quick video shows you an easy way to take two comfort-food classics and turn them into one incre...
It takes the layers of homey goodness from lasagna and fills them with all your ... beef, diced tomatoes, Mexican cheese, black beans, green peppers and onion. .... Favorite classic dishes like pizza, spaghetti, grilled cheese & tomato soup, ...
... 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt; 3 tablespoons honey; 1 pound nectarines,* ... Using a spoon, drop dough in 12 mounds onto the prepared baking sheet, ... Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl whisk together yogurt and honey. Top warm shortcakes with sliced nectarines; spoon sauce over all. ... Recipe Collections.