Seafood & Cream Cheese Stuffed Shells
“This excellent appetizer is a favorite with my guests! Cool, pretty and easy to do, it has a lovely seafood flavor. The green onions add a nice crunch.” — Suzy Horvath, Gladstone, Oregon
Directions Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Cool to room temperature. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, salt,...
- Yield: 36 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 pound frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 12 green onions, finely chopped
Related recipes like Seafood & Cream Cheese Stuffed Shells
Get Turkey Melts with Sweet-N-Sour Slaw and 'Monster' Cheese Recipe from Food Network...
I couldn't get my family to even try tofu. So, I combined it with some blue cheese and walnuts and t...
I couldn't get my family to even try tofu. So, I combined it with some blue cheese and walnuts and they never knew—at least until now! It has been my secret as ...