Cocktel de Camaron
During a summer in Veracruz, Mexico I learned how to make this street-fare staple. Sounds rather strange but it tastes wonderful and goes great with Corona(R)!
Chop the shrimp into smaller pieces and transfer to a bowl. Stir in the avocado and cilantro. In a separate bowl, stir together the orange soda and ketchup until the foaming stops. Pour over...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored carbonated beverage
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 (4 ounce) packet saltine crackers