Mexican Shrimp Dip
Our family tried a shrimp cocktail at a Mexican restaurant and we liked it so much that I duplicated it at home. I now make this dip at least once a month. —Romona Rutherford, Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Directions In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Spread into a 9-in. pie plate; top with shrimp. Chill until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 10 servings. Editor's...
- Yield: 10 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 pound frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed and well drained
- Tortilla chips
Related recipes like Mexican Shrimp Dip
Get Shrimp and Scallop Stir-Fry with Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe from Food Network...
Get Sugarcane-Skewered Shrimp with Chile-Cilantro Rub Recipe from Food Network...
Watch how to make this recipe. Puree all marinade ingredients in a blender. Reserve 2 tablespoons of marinade. Skewer two shrimp per sugarcane and place in ...
Get Shrimp Ravioli in Saffron Broth Recipe from Food Network...
Get Shrimp Ravioli in Saffron Broth Recipe from Food Network. ... Place the shrimp and eggs in a food processor with a metal blade. Pulse until the shrimp are coarsely chopped. ... Saffron Risotto with Butternut Squash. Recipe courtesy of Ina ...