Warm Green Bean & Potato Salad
The combination of green beans and red potatoes, sometimes known as Green Beans Pierre, is one of my go-to side dishes. It's terrific with chicken. — Preci D'Silva, Dubai
Directions Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasonings. Add green...
- Yield: 10 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon each garlic powder, ground mustard and pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried basil, parsley flakes and tarragon
- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
Related recipes like Warm Green Bean & Potato Salad
Get Tea-Smoked Pork and Tender Cabbage Stir-Fry Recipe from Food Network...
Place the pork in a 2 quart saucepan, add the water, ginger, green onions, sugar, and salt, and bring to a boil. Adjust the heat so the liquid is simmering, cover ...
This is quick, cheap and healthy. Our children enjoy it too. Good served with green veg and rice....
Turkey and bean casserole. ... Heat the oil in a large pan, add the turkey and onion, then fry until lightly browned. Add the ... Singapore noodles with tofu. 4.12.